The spread of the COVID-19 has unsettled us all. Our thoughts are with those directly impacted, our healthcare workers, and of course you, our valued clients.
This is a time of significant uncertainty for many people around the world, and for us at home! It is a time for communities to come together to take care of one another. That said, we must all take precautions – control what we know we can control!
Like you, we’re closely monitoring the impact of the COVID-19 virus. But almost without argument, this global pandemic is impacting so many businesses, families and communities in nearly every corner of our lives. This is a time of significant uncertainty.
StratWealth is putting a great focus on managing risk by following the guidance offered by state and federal health officials. In response to this rapidly changing, unprecedented health threat, we are implementing the following at Strat-Wealth:
1. Working From Home
- Effective Friday, March 20th, we are implementing a work from home policy through April 3rd. We made this decision with the objective of complying with various recommendations from the CDC – with the goal of keeping our employees and their families healthy. Our employees are fully equipped to work remotely, and we are prepared and committed to providing uninterrupted support to you, our clients, and our teams of associates.
- As mentioned when we last wrote to you, our technology team and our technology security firm have taken necessary steps to maintain the privacy and security of your information.
- Only a skeleton-staff will rotate through our offices each day and we will update you as we know more to determine a best course of action on this policy.
2. Set Up Cross-Functional Response Team
- Our team has quickly and effectively established a “task force” to address the unique circumstances of the COVID-19 crisis. This response team includes various Directors, our CEO, our COO, as well as our Leadership Team at StratWealth. Members of this group will talk and/or video conference daily to ensure a simple and well managed operating cadence is maintained within the firm.
3. Virtual Meetings
- Protecting the health and managing risk for all our clients and our employees is our core mission.
- Effective immediately, we will hold all review meetings virtually, unless unique circumstances require other measures. StratWealth has access to many tools, some we have been using for several years, to help facilitate remote communication. So, while we prefer to see you in person, we must all do our part to immediately help stabilize the spread of the virus.
- We are 100% committed to delivering the high level of service you have come to expect from StratWealth. We have full confidence that your team at StratWealth will be able to operate with minimal disruption through these challenging times.
- The above protocols will help ensure we are all safe. And we expect to review this policy on, or around, April 6th. Either way, your Advisor will be in touch with you if you have a meeting scheduled over the next couple of weeks with us.
4. Getting in Touch with Us
- We are here! (Remote, and still here). We want to assure you that StratWealth is fully operational, withstanding the safety precautions listed above. And if for any reason you want to discuss any matter, or you or a loved one is facing hardship or challenges through this period, we are here to help.
- You can reach your StratWealth team member just like you normally would: Simply dial (410) 988-9494 or toll free: (800) 796-3331. Our phone system has been designed for us to pick up from anywhere in the world!
In closing, times like this call for patience, understanding and a spirit of partnership with everyone in our lives. Now, more than ever, it is evident how interconnected we all are. So we hope everyone can stay safe and healthy, learn what you can from this unique experience, be grateful you have a financial plan that will be reviewed, and keep washing those hands! We will all get through this together!
The StratWealth Team
NOTE: Important disclosure information, please visit: https://www.strat-wealth.com/disclosures